Guardian G1998 Safety Station with WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash
Model G1998 Description
All-PVC combination WideArea™ eye/face wash and shower safety station. Unit is constructed entirely of PVC and PVC-coated components for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for industrial environments where harsh acids or caustics are present. Eye/face wash features four GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water over a wide area of coverage for complete rinsing of eyes and face.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-3/4" diameter orange ABS plastic.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 80 PVC.
- Supply: 2" IPS socket weld top female inlet.
- Waste: 2" IPS socket weld female outlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [GRN] Green ABS plastic shower head.
- [YEL] Yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- [AP275-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [AP250-015] Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.