Guardian GBF1735FDP Swing-Down Eye/Face Wash
Model GBF1735FDP Description
Recessed barrier-free swing-down eye/face wash with drain pan. Stainless steel cover provides attractive appearance and protects unit when not in use. When activated, cover serves as pan to collect waste water and return it into unit for drainage. Rather than connecting to building drainage system, unit has 1" IPS stainless steel drain on front of unit for waste water. Front drain provides for less costly installation while facilitating regular testing of unit.
- ADA Compliance: When installed at recommended mounting height, unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads mounted on supply arms. Each spray head has individually adjustable flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Cover/Drain Pan: 16 gauge stainless steel combination cover and drain pan. Grasping "panic bar" handle and opening cover pulls spray head assembly down from vertical to horizontal position, activating water flow. While unit is in operation, waste water is collected in drain pan and re-directed to daylight drain for drainage out the front of unit. Unit remains in operation until cover is returned to closed position.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS brass plug-type valve with O-ring seals. Furnished with in-line strainer to protect valve and spray heads from debris and foreign matter.
- Mounting: 16 gauge stainless steel cabinet with flange featuring 3/8" return for recessed mounting in wall. Unit fits in standard 3-5/8" deep wall.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Waste: 1" IPS stainless steel drain elbow on front of unit.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [AP285-235] Electric strobe light and alarm horn unit for recess mounting in finished wall. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash is activated. Includes additional leads for remote monitoring.
- [AP280-237] Electric strobe light and alarm horn unit with silencing switch for recess mounting in finished wall. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Includes additional leads for remote monitoring.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.