Guardian G5014 Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit
Model G5014 Description
Dual purpose eyewash/drench hose with ball valve and flag handle for wall mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2014 as both an eyewash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the mounting bracket for use as a fixed eyewash, leaving user's hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user's eyes, face or body. 12' nylon retractable hose coils to eliminate trip hazard.
- Spray Head: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Hose: 12' reinforced nylon retractable coiled hose. 180 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Bracket with spring clips to hold unit on wall. Clips assure that spray heads face forward at all times.
- Supply: 3/8" NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [BP] In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
- [VB] In-line vacuum breaker for installation between valve and spray head.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.