Guardian G5011 Drench Hose Unit
Model G5011 Description
Retrofit existing safety stations and wall mounted or pedestal mounted eye and eye/face washes with auxiliary drench hose. Ideal for rinsing any part of user's eye, face or body.
- Spray Head: Single FS-Plus™ spray head. Spray head has "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Valve closes when lever handle is released.
- Hose: 8' reinforced PVC hose. 275 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Wall mount with included steel bracket or pipe mount with included 1-1/4” IPS pipe U-bolts.
- Supply: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass tee and 1-1/4" x 1/2" NPT reducing tee included. Connections also include close nipples to facilitate retrofit installation.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [FSH] 8 ft. flexible stainless steel hose in place of PVC hose.
- [LC] Locking clip for valve handle. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- [VB] In-line vacuum breaker for installation between valve and spray head.