Guardian G5016 Drench Hose Unit
Model G5016 Description
Drench hose unit for wall mounting. Ideal for rinsing any part of user's eye, face or body.
- Spray Head: Single FS-Plus™ spray head. Spray head has "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Valve closes when lever handle is released.
- Hose: 12' reinforced nylon retractable coiled hose. 180 PSI maximum working pressure.
- Mounting: Bracket with spring clips to hold unit on wall. Clips position spray head and handle to face forward at all times.
- Supply: 3/8" NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [BP] In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
- [LC] Locking clip for valve handle. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- [VB] In-line vacuum breaker for installation between valve and spray head.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.