Guardian G1994P Safety Station with WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash, Plastic Bowl
Model G1994P Description
All-stainless steel combination WideArea™ eye/face wash and shower safety station. Stainless steel construction is ideal for highly corrosive environments and cleanroom applications. Eye/Face wash features four GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water over a wide area of coverage for complete rinsing of eyes and face.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control.
- Shower Valve: 1" IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
- Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
- Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-3/4" diameter orange ABS plastic.
- Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2" IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 Type 304 brushed stainless steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1-1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
- Waste: 1-1/4" NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8-1/4" or 19-3/8" above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [AP275-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [AP250-015] Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.