Guardian G1895LH AutoFlow™ Eyewash
Model G1895LH Description
All-stainless steel AutoFlow™ eyewash for mounting on counter next to sink. Unit is constructed entirely in stainless steel. Ideal for use in highly corrosive environments, cleanrooms and pharmaceutical applications. Swinging the spray head assembly horizontally out over the sink activates the water flow. The unit remains in operation until the spray head assembly is swung back into the storage position, closing the valve.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS stainless steel plug-type valve with PTFE coated O-ring seals. Swinging head assembly from storage to operational position opens orifice and activates water flow. Unit remains in operation until head assembly is returned to storage position.
- Strainer: Unit is furnished with in-line strainer to protect valve and spray heads from debris in water line.
- Mounting: Unit is mounted on left side of sink. Furnished with mounting shank, positioning lugs, locknut and washer for securing unit to counter.
- Construction: Type 316 stainless steel.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.