Guardian G1806LH Eyewash
Model G1806LH Description
Eyewash for mounting on counter next to sink. Spray heads swivel 90 degrees from storage to operational position. Water flow is activated by flag handle.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
- Mounting: Unit is mounted on left side of sink. Furnished with locknut and washer for securing unit to countertop.
- Construction: Polished chrome plated brass.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT male inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Download the G1806LH Eyewash Spec Sheet
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.