Guardian G1893 Eyewash
Model G1893 Description
All-stainless steel eyewash for mounting on counter next to sink. Unit is constructed entirely in stainless steel. Ideal for use in highly corrosive environments, cleanrooms and pharmaceutical applications. Spray heads swivel 90 degrees from storage to operational position. Water flow is activated by flag handle.
- Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a "flip top" dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
- Valve: 1/2" IPS stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals.
- Mounting: Unit is mounted on right side of sink. Furnished with locknut and washer for securing unit to countertop.
- Construction: Type 316 stainless steel.
- Supply: 1/2" NPT male inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [LH] Left hand mounting.
- [G6020] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 13 gallons (49 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency eyewash, eye/face wash or drench hose unit. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.