Guardian G1696 Emergency Shower
Model G1696 Description
Free standing emergency shower. Ideal for use in areas where highly corrosive materials are handled, as well as in laboratory and clean room applications.
- Shower Head: 10" diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control.
- Valve: 1" IPS stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29” stainless steel pull rod.
- Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 stainless steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers on vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
- Supply: 1-1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [AP275-200] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [AP250-015] Modesty curtain for horizontal shower installation.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.