Guardian G1658 Emergency Shower
Model G1658 Description
Emergency shower for semi-concealed mounting in a finished ceiling. Unit is designed for installation in ceilings 8-10 feet above finished floor.
- Shower Head: Shower head is 10" diameter stainless steel with 20 GPM flow control. Furnished with vertical supply pipe and ceiling escutcheon for mounting shower head at desired height above finished floor.
- Valve: 1" IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm, 63 1/2" stainless steel pull rod and stainless steel ceiling guide plate.
- Pipe and Fittings: Exposed pipe and ceiling escutcheon are brushed stainless steel.
- Supply: 1" NPT female inlet.
- Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Spec Sheet Links
Available Options (Call 888-503-7937 for fast help)
- [PCC] All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- [AP280-230] Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for recess mounting in finished wall. Light illuminates and horn sounds when shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- [G6040] Thermostatic mixing valve to blend hot and cold water to deliver tepid water. Valve has flow capacity of 50 gallons (189 liters) per minute at 30 PSI (2.1 bar) pressure drop. Valve can be used to supply emergency shower or combination safety station. Depending on water supply size and pressure, valve can supply multiple units.