Gamco DR-570 Automatic High Speed Hand Dryer
The Gamco DR-570 high speed surface-mounted hand dryer shall have a one-piece aluminum housing finished in high gloss white epoxy paint that is incorporated with SteriTouch antimicrobial additive. Motor shall be universal brush type operating at 34000 RPM and shall be thermally protected. It shall deliver 105 cubic feet per minute of air volume at 206 MPH. Dryer shall be activated by an automatic active infrared sensor controlled by a circuit board with 1 second run-on time and 30 second vandal shut-off.Electrical Specifications:
- 115V AC, 9.6 Amp, 60 Hz, 1100 Watts, Single Phase, cULus Listed.
- 230V AC, 4.8 Amp, 50/60 Hz, 1100 Watts, Single Phase, CE marked.
- Cover — One piece aluminum housing with high-gloss white epoxy paint that is incorporated with SteriTouch® antimicrobial additive.
- Mounting Base — Equipped with four mounting holes and one hole suitable for between-wall wiring.
- Motor/Fan — Thermally-protected, Universal 1/10 hp motor, operating at 34000 rpm. Motor shall deliver 105 cubic feet per air volume at 206 MPH (18,128 LFM).
- Electronic Control — Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff. Equipped with 30 second vandal shut-off, if an inanimate object is placed across air-outlet opening. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.
- Unit shall be protected by a limited 5 year warranty, 3 years on motor and electronic controls. Motor brushes excluded.