| Manufacturer: || SANIFLOW |
| Model #: || E85 |
| Cover: || Cast Iron White Porcelain |
| Spec: || Click Here |
SANIFLOW® PUSH BUTTON is designed to last by incorporating a vandal-proof design that includes a steel metal cover, a 34 second timer, a tamper-proof bolts and a side-mounted heating element inaccessible through the air outlet, providing excellent performance and life with a ten years limited warranty. The architectural features include a fixed or 360ª rotating nozzle and comes in four finishes: White Porcelain, Bright, Satin, and Golden and also ina ¼“ (6mm) cast iron cover. Ideal for Heavy traffic Bathrooms.
· Warm air hand dryer.
· Push-button operated.
· Maximum robustness and power.
· Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
· It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
· Cast iron one-piece cover with white porcelain enamelled coating 1/4" (6 mm) thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special saniflow ® key wrench.
· Base in aluminum, 1/8” (3 mm) thick, with 4 Ø 5/16” (8 mm) holes for wall mounting.
· Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
· Motor, universal, 5,500 rpm, B class, included a 4 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
· Aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet.
· Waved wire NiCr heating element that incorporates a safety thermostat.
· Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick.
· Push -button in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 seconds cycle.
Press the button to initiate the drying process. The dryer will go on with no interruption for 34 seconds.
UL comply with UL499 norm.
| Voltage: || || 110 - 120 V |
| Power consumption: || || 16 A |
| Motor: || || 1/3 HP |
| Nominal power: || || 1.850 W |
| R.P.M.: || || 5.500 |
| Heating element: || || 1.600 W |
| Effective airflow: || || 203 CFM |
| Free airflow: || || 290 CFM |
| Noise level at 79''.: || || 70 dB |
| Air speed: || || 5.512 LFM |
| Temperature (at 4'' distance / 70ºF): || || 128 ºF |
| Insulation: || || Grounding required |
| Frequency: || || 50/60 Hz |
| Drying time: || || 29" |
| Montaje: || || Surface |
| Size: || || 11-1/8"W x 10"H x 8-1/4"D |
| Weight: || || 23.35 Lbs |
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer shall be fabricated with one-piece 1/4” thick cast iron cover, with glazed porcelain coated. The back base shall be aluminum, 1/8” thick and with 4 holes for wall mounting. Cover shall be equipped with a chromed-plated revolving 360º nozzle for hand and face drying. The dryer shall be activated using the chrome-plated zamak 22 μ thick push button, that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 second cycle before switching dryer off automatically. Motor shall be 1/3 hp, 5,500 r.p.m. , universal type, with a 4A fuse with sealed, self- lubricated ball bearing; The waved wire NiCr heating element should incorporate a thermal limiter which will switch off by a temperature of 176 ºF (80ºC). The fan should be an aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet, and the fan scroll shall be made of a fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0. Dryer shall deliver 290 CFM of air at 128 ºF (53 ºC) and 5,512 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer shall have a total power of 1,850 W with a consumption 16A. Noise level should be 70 dB. Overall dimensions shall be 11-1/8”W x 10”H x 8-1/2”D. Unit shall be UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.
Surface-Mounted Hand Dryer shall be Model E85 of Saniflow Corporation, 12800 N.W. 38 Avenue Miami, Florida 33054-4525.