Sloan EAF-700-HLT-CP-0.5GPM-LAM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Gooseneck Lavatory Faucet (3335119)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-700-HLT-CP-0.5GPM-LAM-IR-IQ-FCT Optima® i.q.® Gooseneck Faucet price. ProDryers normally has these in stock. As long as it is in stock, we ship out fast when ordered by 3PM Eastern. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-700 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-700 Series hand washing gooseneck faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
The i.q. Gooseneck is an ideal solution for handwashing applications that require a reliable sensor activated gooseneck faucet and delivers water in a 0.5-gpm laminar stream. The user can adjust the water temperature for individual comfort level and more effective washing.
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Laminar (LAM)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Hardwired Less Transformer (HLT)
- Temperature Mixer: Mixer Not Included
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.25
- Temporary-off Feature for Cleaning
- 12/24 hour Hygienic Rinse Line Purge Function – Field Settable
- Unitary Spout Housing Assembly for Easy Cleaning
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
- Bi-stable Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- IQ-Click feature permits activation of continuous run and temporary off modes
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited