Bradley Corp HSC95 SafeCare Front Mounted Panel Shower
***Quote only item, please call 888-503-7937. Item cannot be ordered online.***
*** Bradley HSC95 is non-cancelable or returnable. ***
For all available options Download the Bradley HSC95 SafeCare Panel Shower Spec SheetFeatures:
- Vandal and ligature resistant
- Beveled edges for tight fit
- Hemispherical push button secured from back
- Multiple valve options including TouchTime activation
- Front-mounted with security screws
Shower panel is heavy gauge type 304 stainless steel. Recessed soap dish, showerhead, and push buttons are secured from back of panel. Stainless steel security screws are used to anchor panel to mounting frame at six points.Valve Options:
- Single-temperature air pushbutton with 5 to 60 second timing cycle adjustable from chase side only.
- TouchTime pushbutton and piezo switch are factory set at 60 second timing.
Showerhead is designed to reduce ligature points. Polished chrome-plated solid brass showerhead is adjustable for 25 to 30 degree spray angle. Flow rate is 2.0 GPM at 80 PSI to meet ASME A112.18.1M and CAS B125. 1/2" NPTF back inlet. Showerhead is mounted with security screws.Finish:
All exposed stainless steel surfaces have a #4 polished satin finish. Pushbuttons are type 304 stainless steel.Standard Equipment:
Unitized stainless steel shower panel with showerhead, recessed soap dish, choice of valves, and rust-resistant hardware.