Excel Dryer XL-GR XLERATOR Hand Dryer
Most Excel Dryer XL-GR Graphite Xlerator orders will be Lightning Fast Same Day Shipping. Shipping is FREE of charge on all Xlerators to anywhere in the continental US!
Guaranteed lowest Excel Dryer XL-GR Graphite XLERATOR pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Master Distributor for Excel Dryer. We normally carry a large inventory so the Excel Dryer XL-GR is always in stock. We will match or beat any online advertised XL-GR Xlerator price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now!
Excel Dryer XL-GR Xlerator hand dryer is a zinc die-cast cover with a graphite textured paint over it. The graphite is a charcoal / gray color and is one of our most popular hand dryers at ProDryers. We stock the XL-GR by the hundreds offering unbeatable pricing and shipping costs are on us to anywhere in the local 48 US states!
- Adjustable Speed & Sound
- Adjustable Heat Settings — High, Medium, Low And Off
- Multi Voltage: 110-120V, 208-277V, 230V
- Externally Visible Service LED To Assist With Troubleshooting (see owner's manual for codes)
- 1.1 Quieter Nozzle Factory Installed (99.99% of our customers at ProDryers love the quieter nozzle)
- 8 second Dry Time*
- 80% Less Energy Than Conventional Hand Dryers
- 95% Cost Savings Vs. Paper Towels
- Made In USA Certified®
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- BuildingGreen® Listed and Helps Qualify for several LEED® credits
- A Hygienic Hand Drying Solution
- Over a Decade of Proven Performance
- Virtually Maintenance Free
Dry Times and Energy Use
- * See manufacturer's website for testing methodologies.
- 11 3/4" LG. X 12 11/16" HIGH X 6 11/16" DEEP
- (298 MM LG. X 322 MM HIGH X 170 MM DEEP)
- Weight:16 LBS. (7.3 KGS.)
- Hand dryer cover shall be a one-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy paint and fastened to a wall plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts.
- Hand dryer wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes, one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- All internal hand dryer parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
- Hand dryer motor shall be a series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 HP / 20,000 RPM) which provides air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 14,000 LFM at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Hand dryer heating element (900 W) is constructed of Nichrome wire and mounted inside the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat, which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of up to 135°F (57°C) at a 72°F (22°C) ambient room temperature at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Hand dryer Control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under the air outlet. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed.
The hand dryer shall be guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of five (5) years. Warranty shall include factory performed labor as well as the repair or exchange of defective parts, at manufacturer's option.
Review the Xlerator Hand Dryer Specs
Review the Excel Dryer Xlerator Information Guide Covering XL-BW, XL-W, XL-BL, XL-GR, XL-C, and XL-SB Models
More on the Excel Dryer XL-GR
Excel Dryer XL-GR Xlerator hand dryer is a cross between black and gray in color. We like to describe it as charcoal-gray. Basically, all Xlerator hand dryers have the same motor and all perform and operate with the same 10-15 second dry time. Each cover is unique in color or material. The Excel Dryer XL-GR is a zinc die-cast (metal) with a graphite textured paint over it. The XL-GR hand dryer is durable and vandal resistant. We always tell our customers, if you want a black hand dryer, buy the XL-BL or XL-SP Black Xlerator hand dryer. If you want a graphite or charcoal-gray color, buy the Excel Dryer XL-GR. Call us at 888-503-7937 if you need any assistance. All XL-GR's are in stock and ready to ship fast same day at the guaranteed lowest price.