Excel Dryer XL-W XLERATOR Hand Dryer
Most Excel Dryer XL-W orders will be LightningFast Same Day Shipping. Shipping is FREE of charge on all Xlerators to anywhere in the continental US!
Guaranteed lowest Excel Dryer XL-W XLERATOR pricing, anywhere! We are a trusted, Excel Dryer XL-W Master Distributor for Excel Dryer. We will match or beat any online advertised Excel Dryer XL-W price. Call 888-50-DRYER to talk with a sales rep right now!
The Excel Dryer XL-W has a white, metallic cover; zinc die-cast, with a white epoxy paint. One of the most common questions we get at ProDryers is the difference of the XL-W vs. the XL-BW cover. The answer is just the cover. One is a BMC commercial grade plastic and the other is a white metal cover. The XL-W Xlerator is a top seller at ProDryers. We stock them by the hundreds, all voltages to offer unbeatable pricing with fast free shipping!
- Adjustable Speed & Sound
- Adjustable Heat Settings — High, Medium, Low And Off
- Multi Voltage: 110-120V, 208-277V, 230V
- Externally Visible Service LED To Assist With Troubleshooting (see owner's manual for codes)
- 1.1 Quieter Nozzle Factory Installed (99.99% of our customers at ProDryers love the quieter nozzle)
- 8 second Dry Time*
- 80% Less Energy Than Conventional Hand Dryers
- 95% Cost Savings Vs. Paper Towels
- Made In USA Certified®
- 7-Year Limited Warranty
- BuildingGreen® Listed and Helps Qualify for several LEED® credits
- A Hygienic Hand Drying Solution
- Over a Decade of Proven Performance
- Virtually Maintenance Free
Dry Times and Energy Use
- * See manufacturer's website for testing methodologies.
- 11 3/4" LG. X 12 11/16" HIGH X 6 11/16" DEEP
- (298 MM LG. X 322 MM HIGH X 170 MM DEEP)
- Weight:16 LBS. (7.3 KGS.)
- Hand dryer cover shall be a one-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced, die-cast zinc alloy. It shall be lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy paint and fastened to a wall plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts.
- Hand dryer wall plate shall be equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes, one of which shall be suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring.
- All internal hand dryer parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
- Entire mechanism shall be internally grounded.
- Hand dryer motor shall be a series commutated through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 HP / 20,000 RPM) which provides air velocity of 16,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 14,000 LFM at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Hand dryer heating element (900 W) is constructed of Nichrome wire and mounted inside the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat, which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of up to 135°F (57°C) at a 72°F (22°C) ambient room temperature at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Hand dryer Control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under the air outlet. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed.
XLERATOR and XLERATOReco Hand Dryers now have a 50% longer life which is attributed to a new curved brush motor. All dryers are warrantied to be free of manufacturing defects for 7-years which covers all parts including the motor and sensor.
Review the Xlerator Hand Dryer Specs
Review the Excel Dryer Xlerator Information Guide Covering XL-BW, XL-W, XL-BL, XL-GR, XL-C, and XL-SB Models