⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Zurn's AquaVantage ZER6003AV-SM Exposed Sensor Flush Valves are engineered to perform efficiently and reliably. Its battery-powered sensor accurately detects the user for efficient hands-free urinal operation. Flush volumes range from 1.5 GPF down to 0.125 GPF. Equipped with a durable, chrome-plated plastic cover, this diaphragm-type flush valve features a clog-resistant, triple filtered bypass and chloramine-resistant internal seals to minimize maintenance costs and hassle. The ZER6003AV-SM comes with a sweat solder kit and wall flange with set screw for the finishing touch, making it an ideal water-saving solution for any commercial retrofit or new construction project.
- 0.125 GPF urinal flush volume provides maximum water conservation and financial savings
- Battery-powered sensor supports a hygienic environment by eliminating touchpoints
- Dual seal diaphragm features a clog-resistant by-pass to ensure smooth water flow
- True mechanical manual override button delivers on-demand flushing
- Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection, sweat solder kit and wall flange with set screw
- Durable polycarbonate housing allows for high-impact resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece accommodates different installation needs
- ADA compliant
- WaterSense compliant
- 3-year warranty