System comes complete with exposed Z6003AV-ULF high efficiency flushometer valve with manual handle actuation and vitreous china urinal. The system is designed to perform to industry standards with as little as 1/8th gallon per flush. The valve is an exposed, quiet diaphragm-type, chrome plated flushometer valve with a polished exterior. Complete with Zurn's AquaVantage® TPE, chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with a clog-resistant filtered by-pass. The valve is ADA compliant with a non-hold open and no leak handle feature, high back pressure vacuum breaker, one piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. Control stop has internal siphon-guard protection, vandal resistant stop cap, sweat solder kit, and a cast wall flange with set screw. Vitreous china urinal is supplied with 3/4" top spud, 2" outlet connection, vandal resistant outlet strainer and universal retrofit hanger bracket.
- Zurn One ultra low consumption urinal system designed for optimal performance between Zurn fixture and Zurn flush valve to save water while exceeding industry performance standards.
- 1/8 gallons per flush [0.5 Liters per flush]
- Vitreous china
- High efficiency washout flushing action
- Over 88% water savings over standard 1.0 gpf [4.0 Lpf] system
- Manual ADA, non-hold open handle actuation
- Universal Bracket and oversized footprint to make retro-fit easy
- 3/4" top spud
- 2" I.P.S. outlet flange and rubber gasket with integral trap
- 14" extended rim for handicap compliance when installed at proper height
- Vandal resistant outlet strainer included
Call 888-50-Dryer for more information.