System comes complete with exposed manual Z6000AV-HET high efficiency flushometer valve and vitreous china wall-hung toilet. The system is designed to perform to industry standards with as little as 1.28 gallons per flush. The EcoVantage® manual valve is an exposed, quiet diaphragm type that is complete with Zurn’s AquaVantage® TPE, chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with a clog resistant filtered by-pass. The valve has a nonhold open and no leak handle feature, high back pressure vacuum breaker, one piece hex coupling nut, adjustable tailpiece, spud coupling and flange for top spud connection. Control stop has internal siphon guard protection. Internal seals are made of chloramine resistant materials. Vitreous china toilet is 1-1/2” top spud with 2-1/8” fully glazed trapway and siphon jet action. Valve and toilet are an engineered system designed to provide optimal performance and 20% water savings over 1.6 gpf conventional toilets.
- Zurn One HET Toilet System designed for optimal performance between Zurn fixture and Zurn flush valve to save water.
- 1.28 gpf (gallons per flush) 4.8 Lpf
- 20% water savings over standard 1.6 gpf system
- Vitreous china
- Elongated front rim
- 2-1/8" fully glazed trapway
- High efficiency siphon jet flush action
- 3-year warranty
Call 888-50-Dryer for more information.