⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Zurn Wilkins 114-975XL
The 975XL Reduced Pressure Principle Backflow Assembly is used on non-potable water applications for high health hazard protection from both backsiphonage and backpressure of contaminated water into the potable water supply. The wye pattern design with short lay length eases installation in compact spaces, and the cast bronze body includes separate access to the relief valve and each check valve for reduced labor costs and repair time. The 975XL is favored by installers around the world, and is the simplest, best performing, and most reliable backflow preventer in the irrigation market today.
- Wye pattern design reduces installation time and costs
- Easy access to the first check for debris removal reduces maintenance costs
- Entire unit serviceable in line
- A tried and true design favored by installers worldwide
- ASSE® Listed
- IAPMO® Listed
- UL® Classified (less shut-off valves or with OS&Y valves) and C-UL® Classified
- CSA® Certified
- AWWA Compliant
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
Call 888-50-Dryer for more information.