Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28-OR-CO Sensor Closet Flushometer Carbon Offset (3370002T)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan SOLIS 8111-1.28-OR-CO price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan's SOLIS® Collection of solar-powered plumbing products includes single-flush water closet flushometers. These flushometers use light to charge a highly efficient capacitor, providing power even in rooms with occupancy-controlled lighting. These revolutionary plumbing products offer engineers and designers a way to visibly express a facility’s commitment to sustainability.
Solar Powered. The sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from the artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED), and use it as the energy source. The solar cell can provide approximately 100% power with 650 illuminance (lux).
- Flush Volume: 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Power Type: Solar
- Battery Life: 6 years
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 11-1/2" (292mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- Override: Electrical (OR)
- Special Features: Carbon Offset (CO)