Sloan ROYAL BPW 1025-1.6-7-3/4-LDIM Water Closet Bedpan Washer Flushometer (Bowl Not Included)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL BPW 1025-1.6-7-3/4-LDIM price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 5-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
- Exposed water closet, diaphragm model Flushometer is intended for floor-mounted or wall-hung top spud bowls.
- Operates by means of a metal oscillating, non-hold-open handle with a triple seal handle packing to ensure water conservation.
- Presents a leaner, more aesthetic installation, reducing possible bacteria growth on hidden and hard-to-reach surfaces found on other bedpan washer units.
- Eliminates the need for unsanitary hose sprays, as well as the additional housekeeping that hoses require and the potential for patient slippage.
- Valve body, stop body, diverter body and diverter pivot made from brass casting using semi-red brass for durability and long life.
- Flush Volume: 1.6 gpf (6.0 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- L Dimension: 7-3/4" (197mm) (7-3/4-LDIM)
- Wall Box: Standard (not included, order separately)