Sloan ROYAL 952 Concealed Hydraulic Water Closet Flushometer, 2" to 10-3/4" LDIM
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 952 price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® exposed water closet hydraulic Flushometers feature a push-button flushing actuator that can be remotely positioned from the flush valve.
The diaphragm model, hydraulically operated, manual Flushometers also include key design features for quiet, dependable performance and rugged durability, representative of the Sloan product line.
- Dual filtered bypass
- ADA compliant non-hold-open feature type actuator (specify actuator type listed above - sold separately)
- 1" I.P.S. wheel handle bak-chek™ angle stop
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Vacuum breaker
- Double slip elbow flush connection and spud coupling for 1-1/2" concealed back spud
- Sweat solder adapter
- Diaphragm, stop seat and vacuum breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Non-hold-open handle, fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation.
- Flush accuracy controlled by CID™ technology
- 100% of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources – Wind Energy
- 3 year warranty with Sloan, limited
Sloan ROYAL 952 Hydraulic Closet Flushometer Spec SheetDownload the Sloan ROYAL 952 Closet Flushometer Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan ROYAL Hydraulic Flushometer Installation Guide