Sloan ROYAL 320-0.5 Urinal Foot Pedal Flushometer (3913986)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 320-0.5 price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
These exposed manual urinal diaphragm model Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. The Flushometer provides the hands-free convenience of a foot pedal flush.
- Flush Volume: 0.5 gpf (1.9 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Urinal
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 10" (254mm)
- Spud Coupling: 3/4" (19mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- Water conservation is aided by non-hold-open foot pedal (not ADA compliant)
- Flush accuracy is controlled by CID™ technology, also enhancing water efficiency
- Durability is facilitated with high copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- No external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited