Sloan ROYAL 195 ESS-0.25-DBP-TMO-2-10-3/4-LDIM-HW Sensor Activated Urinal Flushometer (3453272)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 195 ESS-0.25-DBP-TMO-2-10-3/4-LDIM-HW price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Optima® concealed urinal flushometers are designed to protect flush valve in high-traffic or vandal-prone restrooms, such as in schools or stadiums. Constructed of rough brass and engineered to be trouble-free, they are backed by Sloan’s best-in-industry warranty.
Sloan OPTIMA® equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There are no handles to trip or buttons to push. The Flushometer operates by means of an infrared sensor that adapts to its surrounding. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range and then steps away, the Flushometer Solenoid initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture.
- Flush Volume: 0.25 gpf (0.9 Lpf)
- Finish: Rough Brass (RB)
- Power Type: Hardwired (HW)
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Bypass: Dual-Filtered Bypass (DBP)
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Urinal
- Fixture Connection: Rear spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 13-1/2" (343mm)
- Spud Coupling: 3/4" (19mm)
- Supply Pipe: 3/4" (19mm)
- L Dimension: 2"-10-3/4" (51-273mm) (2-10-3/4-LDIM)
- Override: True Mechanical (TMO)