Sloan ROYAL 100 H Exposed Water Closet Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ROYAL 100 H price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Royal® Flushometer, which was the very first flush valve to hit the market more than 100 years ago, continues to reliably serve commercial customers today.
These manual, exposed water closet, diaphragm model Flushometers provide water savings while maintaining performance advantages. Features such as an accurate flush delivery system; quiet performance and durable components affirm the Royal as the true leader in Flushometer design.
- PERMEX™ Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Dual Filtered Fixed Bypass
- ADA Compliant Metal Oscillating Non-Hold-Open Handle with Triple Seal Handle Packing
- 1” I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek™ Straight Stop
- Free Spinning Vandal Resistant Stop Cap
- Ground Joint Tailpiece
- High Back Pressure Vacuum Breaker Flush Connection with One-piece Bottom Hex Coupling Nut
- Spud Coupling and Flange for 1-1/2” Top Spud
- Sweat Solder Adapter and Cast Set Screw Wall Flange
- High Copper, Low Zinc Brass Castings for Dezincification Resistance
- Non-Hold-Open Handle, Fixed Metering Bypass and No External Volume Adjustment to Ensure Water Conservation
- Flush Accuracy Controlled by CID™ Technology
- Diaphragm, Handle Packing, Stop Seat and Vacuum Breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ Rubber Compound for Chloramine Resistance
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited
Sloan ROYAL 100 H Closet Flushometer ResourcesDownload the Sloan ROYAL 100 H Closet Flushometer Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan ROYAL Flushometers Install Guide
Download the Sloan ROYAL Flushometers Informational Guide