Sloan REGAL 986-1 XL Exposed Hydraulic Urinal Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan REGAL 986-1 XL price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Regal® XL exposed urinal hydraulic Flushometers feature a push-button flushing actuator that can be remotely positioned from the flush valve.
The diaphragm model, hydraulically operated Flushometers also include key design features for quiet, dependable performance and rugged durability, representative of the Sloan product line.
- ADA compliant non-hold-open feature type actuator (specify actuator type listed above - sold separately)
- 3/4" I.P.S. screwdriver bak-chek™ angle stop
- Control stop plug
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Vacuum breaker flush
- Spud coupling and flange for 3/4" top spud
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo™ Inside Parts Kit
- Handle packing, stop seat and vacuum breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ rubber compound for Chloramine resistance
- 3 year warranty with Sloan, limited