Sloan REGAL 910-1.6 XL Exposed Hydraulic Water Closet Flushometer
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan REGAL 910-1.6 XL price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 business days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Regal® XL exposed water closet hydraulic Flushometers feature a push-button flushing actuator that can be remotely positioned from the flush valve.
The diaphragm model, hydraulically operated, manual Flushometers also include key design features for quiet, dependable performance and rugged durability, representative of the Sloan product line.
- Low Consumption flush accuracy controlled by Para-Flo™ Technology
- ADA compliant non-hold-open feature type actuator (specify actuator type listed above - sold separately)
- Control stop plug and adjustable tailpiece
- 1" I.P.S. screwdriver bak-chek™ angle stop
- Vacuum breaker flush connection with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut
- Spud coupling and flange for 1-1/2" top spud
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast set screw wall flange
- Diaphragm, stop seat and vacuum breaker to be molded from PERMEX™ rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- 3 year warranty with Sloan, limited