Sloan MIX-135-A Optimix® Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan MIX-135-A price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 2-7 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Below Deck Thermostatic Water Mixing Valve for use with a single Sloan Optima® faucet.Features:
- Designed for under-the-lavatory applications where the outlet temperature of hot water must be controlled for safe, economic use.
- Installs in place of the Tee fitting supplied with the faucet prior to the solenoid valve.
- Designed to quickly sense and compensate for temperature fluctuations induced by water temperature and pressure changes in the supply line.
- Rugged construction features solid brass valve body and corrosion resistant internal components.
- Water temperature adjustment stem with lock nut to prevent tampering.
- Equipped with integral check valves at inlets.
- 3/8” compression connection on inlets and outlet.
- Meets all the performance standards of ASSE 1070 and CSA B125.