Sloan G2 8115-3.5 Sensor Activated Closet Flushometer (3250415)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan G2 8115-3.5 price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan® G2 Optima Plus® Flushometers activate via multi-lobular sensor detection to provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. A battery powered infrared sensor sets the flushing mechanism after the user is detected and completes the flush when the user steps away.
Sloan® Optima Plus® exposed water closet Flushometers, the battery-operated Flushometers with a high-tech look, install without the need for AC hookups or wall alterations. They are optionally available in contractor-friendly, job-pack packaging for faster, easier installations. Plus, all main valve components and subassemblies come fully assembled.
- Flush Volume: 3.5 gpf (13.2 Lpf)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Power Type: Battery
- Battery Life: 6 years
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 24" (610mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- Automatically operates by means of an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay and Courtesy Flush® override button
- Adjustable tailpiece
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Available in low consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf), water saver (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf), and high efficiency (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) models
- Valve body, Cover, Tailpiece and Control Stop shall be in compliance with ASTM Alloy Classification for Semi-Red Brass
- Valve shall be in compliance to the applicable sections of ASSE 1037