Sloan G2 8111-1.6-BN-TP Sensor Activated Closet Flushometer (3250296)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan G2 8111-1.6-BN-TP price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan® G2 Optima Plus® Flushometers activate via multi-lobular sensor detection to provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. A battery powered infrared sensor sets the flushing mechanism after the user is detected and completes the flush when the user steps away.
Sloan® Optima Plus® exposed water closet Flushometers, the battery-operated Flushometers with a high-tech look, install without the need for AC hookups or wall alterations. They are optionally available in contractor-friendly, job-pack packaging for faster, easier installations. Plus, all main valve components and subassemblies come fully assembled.
- Flush Volume: 1.6 gpf (6.0 Lpf)
- Finish: Brushed Nickel (BN)
- Power Type: Battery
- Battery Life: 6 years
- Valve: Diaphragm
- Valve Body Material: Semi-red Brass
- Fixture Type: Water Closet
- Fixture Connection: Top spud
- Rough-In Dimension: 11-1/2" (292mm)
- Spud Coupling: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Supply Pipe: 1" (25mm)
- Outlet Tube: Trap Primer (TP)