Sloan EW-43000 SloanStone Triple Wash Station Lavatory System
| || |
The dependability of Sloan Optima electronics combined with the durability of our SloanStone® solid surface material creates the ultimate in vandal resistant lavatory systems with a unique designer style.
All serviceable components are accessible from the top, including a water shut-off valve, electronics, sensors, solenoids and soap components, giving SloanStone sinks the simplest installation and easiest maintenance access available.
A heavy gauge brushed stainless steel front panel conceals the drain lines, supply stops and thermostatic mixing valve; while dual drains with protected overflow outlets complete the exclusive features list that sets SloanStone® apart from the competition.
- Dimensions: L: 86-9/16" x W: 21"
- Lavatory constructed of Non-porous SloanStone Solid Surface Material
- Lavatory supported by a heavy duty, 14 gauge, Type 304 stainless steel, satin finish Pedestal with 14 gauge galvanized steel Mounting Plate
- Single continuous basin with user Comfort Curve Design
- Front access panels for easy maintenance access
- 1-1/2” stainless steel drains with Rapid Siphonic Action
- Integral Dual Drainage System
- Sloan Optima Electronic Sensor Technology for hands free operation
- Lavatory System is shipped pre-plumbed with Sloan Electronic Controls for easy installation
- Many color options make SloanStone the perfect choice for virtually any restroom installation
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited
Sloan Optima® Electronics feature:
- Sloan Optima Sensor Technology for reliable performance
- Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
- Filtered Solenoid with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Stainless Steel vandal resistant Spouts
- Water saving 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm max. Aerator
- Hardwire powered
- Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Sloan EW-43000 Triple Wash Station Lavatory System ResourcesDownload the Sloan EW-43000 Wash Station Lavatory System Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan EW-43000 Installation Instructions