Sloan ETF-800-P-BDT OptimaHand Washing Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ETF-800-P-BDT Optima Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan OPTIMA® ETF-800 Electronic Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user’s hands enter the sensor’s effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off and resets for the next use.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan ETF-800 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® wall-mounted electronic hand-washing faucet for tempered or hot/cold water operation offers installation flexibility with a clean, aesthetic look that is appropriate for a variety of environments.
- Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve (BDT)
- 120 VAC/24 VAC, 50/60 Hz (35 VA) - Plug-in (will operate up to 2 faucets) (ETF-233)
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
- User friendly Variable Time Out Settings
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable “Y” Strainer Filter
- 120 VAC/24 VAC Transformer
- Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Solenoid Leads
- Modular Quick-release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
- Optional 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm Max. Spray Head included
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited