Sloan ETF-700-S-H-8-P Optima Sensor Activated Gooseneck Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ETF-700-S-H-8-P Optima 8" Centerset Gooseneck Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan OPTIMA® ETF-700 Electronic Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan ETF-700 Series gooseneck hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® and Optima Plus® gooseneck faucets provide hygienic, touchfree electronic operation and are engineered for reliable, long-lasting performance in high-traffic restrooms. These chrome-plated brass faucets provide the ultimate in user convenience for tempered or hot/cold water operation while incorporating vandal-resistant features to prevent misuse and abuse.
- Shower Spray Head
- Surgical Bend Spout
- 120 VAC/24 VAC, 50/60 Hz (35 VA) - Plug-in (will operate up to 2 faucets) (ETF-233)
- Flow Rate - 2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm Laminar Flow Spray Head
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
- User friendly Variable Time Out Settings
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- Bak-Chek® Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- 120 VAC/24 VAC Transformer (specify Plug-in or Box Mount)
- Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
- Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited