Sloan ETF-700-4-HLT-CP-2.2GPM-LAM-IR-LF-FCT Optima Sensor Activated Gooseneck Faucet (3365490)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ETF-700 Series Optima 4" Centerset Gooseneck Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan OPTIMA® ETF-700 Electronic Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan ETF-700 Series gooseneck hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® and Optima Plus® gooseneck faucets provide hygienic, touchfree electronic operation and are engineered for reliable, long-lasting performance in high-traffic restrooms. These chrome-plated brass faucets provide the ultimate in user convenience for tempered or hot/cold water operation while incorporating vandal-resistant features to prevent misuse and abuse.
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gpm (8 Lpm) (2.2GPM)
- Spray Type: Laminar (LAM)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Trim Plate: 4" (102mm) (4)
- Power Supply: Hardwired Less Transformer (HLT)
- Temperature Mixer: Mixer Not Included
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 30s
- Factory Default GPC: 1.1
- Commercial Grade Faucet
- ADA Compliant
- Cast Brass Spout
- Quick Connect Fittings
- Integrated Water Shut-off
- Wireless Settings Adjustment
- On-demand or Metered activation
- Hygienic Line Flush
- Water Usage and Battery Strength Reporting
- Self-adapting Sensor