Sloan ETF-660-4-B-BDT Optima® On-Q® Sensor Activated Faucet
| || |
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ETF-660-4-B-BDT Optima® On-Q® Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan OPTIMA® ETF-660 Electronic Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user’s hands enter the sensor’s effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan ETF-660 Series hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® On-Q® hand-washing faucets offer automatic operation of tempered water by reflecting the presence of hands into the Optima Scanner Window, which activates the solenoid valve until either the user steps out of the sensor range or the faucet reaches maximum flow time.
- Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve (BDT)
- 120 VAC/24 VAC, 50/60 HZ (40 VA) - Box Mount (will operate up to 2 faucets) (EL-248-40)
- On-Q® Deck Mounted Infrared Sensor
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
- User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- 120 VAC/24 VAC Transformer (specify Plug-in or Box Mount)
- Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
- Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited