Sloan ETF-600-P-BDT OptimaHand Washing Faucet
| || |
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan ETF-600-P-BDT Optima 4" Centerset Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 7-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan ETF-600 Series centerset hand washing faucets operate by infrared sensor keeping sanitation and hygiene as a top priority in public restrooms. When the user enters the sensor's effective range, the solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the faucet until the user steps away.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan ETF-600 Series centerset hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® and Optima Plus® 4-inch centerset faucets provide hygienic, touchfree electronic operation and are engineered for reliable, long-lasting performance in high-traffic restrooms. These chrome-plated brass lavatory faucets provide the ultimate in user convenience for tempered or hot/cold water operation while incorporating vandal-resistant features to prevent misuse and abuse.
- Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve (BDT)
- 120 VAC/24 VAC, 50/60 Hz (35 VA) - Plug-in (will operate up to 2 faucets) (ETF-233)
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Troubleshooting LED Indicator Lights
- User Friendly Variable Time Out Settings
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- 120 VAC/24 VAC Transformer (specify Plug-in or Box Mount)
- Vandal Resistant Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor and Solenoid Leads
- Modular Quick-Release Sensor and Solenoid Connections
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited