Sloan ELC-81100 SloanStone Single Station Lavatory System with EAF-100 Faucet
| || |
Streamline the look of the restroom with the SloanStone® ELC-81000 series solid-surface lavatory systems suit any restroom décor. SloanStone withstands heat and resists stains and chemicals to provide years of reliable service, even in high use/high abuse restrooms.
Hygienic and durable, SloanStone™ is stain, chemical, scratch and impact resistant. A rugged stainless steel frame supports the structure and ensures its unrivaled stability and strength, while still providing the fastest and easiest installation and maintenance available.
The performance and dependability of Sloan Optima® Faucets are combined with the durability and versatility of Solid Surface in the new SloanStone™ Lavatory System. The unique sloped surface prevents water from pooling anywhere on the counter top, ensuring a dry surface while providing a sleek, clean and level appearance.
Single Station Lavatory System with the following features:
- Drain Deck design prevents any water from puddling on the counter top
- Gap-free Vandal Resistant high strength structure
- Chrome Plated Accented Overflow
- 1-1/4” Chrome Plated Brass Grid Strainer
- 1-1/2” Chrome Plated 17 Gauge Tubular Brass P-trap
- Cabinet constructed of Brushed Stainless Steel
- No visible fasteners for large Access Panel
- All ADA and TAS lavatory standards achieved in a single design
- Many color options make SloanStone the perfect choice for virtually any restroom installation
- EAF-100 is a sensor activated electronic hand washing faucet for pre-tempered or hot and cold water operation
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited
Sloan ELC-81100 SloanStone Single Station Lavatory System ResourcesDownload the Sloan ELC-81000 Series SloanStone Lavatory System Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan ELC-81000 Series SloanStone Installation Instructions