Sloan EHD-502-GR 220/240V Sensor Activated Hand Dryer (3366124)
***Shop at ProDryers now for the best price on all XLERATOR Hand Dryers, or call us at 888-503-7937***
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EHD-502-GR price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan Hand Dryers operate by means of an Infrared Optical Sensor. Once the user enters the sensor’s effective range, the Hand Dryer will activate until the hands are withdrawn from the Sensor’s detection zone or after thirty-five (35) seconds of continuous operation.
The Hand Dryer Offers the ultimate in sanitary protection — there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases.
The ultra-fast drying Sloan EHD-502 hand dryers completely dry hands in 10-15 seconds. These GreenSpec®-listed dryers, which use 80% less energy than standard hand dryers, are the ideal choice for facilities that want the ultimate in hygiene and convenience while meeting sustainable objectives.
- Finish: Graphite (GR)
- Voltage: 208/277V
- Wattage: 50/60Hz
- Amperage: 5.6-6.2
- Mounting: Wall - Surface
- Power Type: Hardwired
- Depth: 12 86/125" (322mm)
- Height: 6 86/125" (170mm)
- Width: 11 3/4" (298mm)
- Automatically operates by means of an Infrared Optical Sensor with 35-second lockout feature, it activates a strong controlled air blast
- Residual moisture is evaporated with a warm stream of air up to 135°F/57°C
- One-piece heavy-duty rib reinforced die cast zinc alloy housing minimizes damage to dryer in abusive environments
- 90% cost savings vs. paper towels
- Can be easily positioned to comply with ADA requirements or for juvenile height
- 5 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited