Sloan EFX-877.003.1000 BASYS Sensor Faucet, Wall Mount, Solar Powered with LCD Display, 1.5 GPM Laminar
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-877.003.1000 BASYS Solar Powered Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status if you need it to ship faster than 7-10 business days. These normally ship out in 7-10 business days.
Elimination of the deck translates into uninterrupted clearance and a striking appearance. The spout attaches directly to a valve box in the wall, making this body type easy to install and secure.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-877 series faucets are Solar powered with LCD Display. The EFX-877 series differs from the EFX-875 slightly. The EFX-877 BASYS faucets are Solar powered, but also have LCD Display.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ Wall Faucet (IR) Features
- All serviceable components in spout
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer, serviceable from above deck
- Integral water supply shut off
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- In spout individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power-up mode
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- One (1) CR-P2 Lithium battery (acts as back-up)
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Selectable Sloan programmable line purge mode eliminates stagnant water
- High temperature auto shut-off (Solar and LCD Model)
- LCD display of water temperature and scrub time
- Operates from 1 to 125 psi
- Adjustable run time from 0-3600 seconds (factory set at 10 second maximum run time upon continuous detection)
- Optional Wall Flange included
- Time Out Setting-30 seconds maximum time faucet will run upon continuous detection
Sloan BASYS™ Wall Faucet (IR) Spec Sheet & Other Downloadable ResourcesDownload the Sloan EFX-877.003.1000 BASYS Spec Sheet
Download the Sloan BASYS Wall IR Install Guide
Download the Sloan BASYS Wall IR Informational Guide