Sloan EFX-850.002.1000 BASYS Wall Mount Sensor Faucet, Bowed, 1.5 GPM Aerator, Battery Operated
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-850.002.1000 BASYS Wall Mount Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status if you need it to ship faster than 7-10 business days. These normally ship out in 7-10 business days.
Elimination of the deck translates into uninterrupted clearance and a striking appearance. The spout attaches directly to a valve box in the wall, making this body type easy to install and secure.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-850 series faucets are battery powered and do not hookup to electrical via AC or adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ Wall Faucet (IR) Features
- Above deck solenoid valve
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral above deck water supply shut off
- Supply strainer serviceable from above deck
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8” compression connection (NOTE: Only single supply)
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- One (1) CR-P2 battery
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line purge mode, eliminates stagnant water
- Adjustable time-outs and sleep/cleaning mode
- High temperature auto shut-off (LCD models)
- Faucet can be configured to add solar and/or LCD display
- LCD display of water temperature and scrub time, optional
- Optional Wall Flange included
- Sleep/cleaning mode
- Thermostatic, below deck for ASSE 1070 compliance, optional