Sloan EFX-680.010.0000 BASYS Sensor Faucet, Low, Bowed, Integrated Base, 1.5 GPM Laminar, Turbine Powered
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-680.010.0000 BASYS Turbine Powered Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status if you need it to ship faster than 2-10 business days. These normally ship out in 2-10 business days.
The low integrated base faucet is ideal for the most demanding high-use environments. The integrated base offers added durability via two attachment points.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-680 series faucets are Turbine powered and do not hookup to electrical via AC or adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (IR) Features
- Above deck solenoid valve
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Supply strainer serviceable from above deck
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8” compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Integral 4-inch base for ultimate anti-rotation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line powered using a variety of voltage adapters
- Batteries act as a backup in line powered application
- Thermostatic, below deck for ASSE 1070 compliance, optional