Sloan EFX-380.210.0000 BASYS Capacitance Faucet, Low, Bowed, 0.5 GPM Multi-Laminar, Turbine Powered, Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve (EFX-380-TUR-BDT-CP-0.5GPM-MLM-IR-FCT)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-380.210.0000 BASYS Capacitance Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The modest profile minimizes the potential for vandalism, making this body type ideal for high-use, low security environments. Capacitance sensing for extra assurance against damage.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-380 series faucets are turbine powered and do not hookup to electrical via AC or adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ EFX-380.210.0000 Features
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (2 Lpm) (0.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Multi-Laminar (MLM)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Power Supply: Turbine (TUR)
- Temperature Mixer: Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve (BDT)
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 10s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.083
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (Capacitance) Features
- One tool service
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power-up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hose(s), 3/8” compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Four (4) “AA” alkaline batteries
- Capacitance sensing eliminates potential vandal point
- Single hole installation (pedestal)
- Includes all mounting hardware