Sloan EFX-377.500.0000 BASYS Sensor Faucet, Low, Solar Powered with LCD Display, 0.5 GPM Laminar, Integral Temperature Control Spout Mixer (EFX-377-SOL-ISM-CP-0.5GPM-MLM-IR-FCT)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-377.500.0000 BASYS Solar Powered Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status.
The modest profile minimizes the potential for vandalism, making this body type ideal for high-use, low security environments. For extra assurance against damage, opt for the capacitance model.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-377 series faucets are Solar powered with LCD Display. The EFX-377 series differs from the EFX-375 slightly. The EFX-377 BASYS faucets are Solar powered, but also have LCD Display. Please see all photos attached to get a feel for the LCD + Solar head of the faucet as well as the height as this is a low model.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (IR) Features
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8" compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Faucet can be configured to add solar or solar and LCD display
- Four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries (act as back-up)
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Single hole installation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line purge mode, eliminates stagnant water
- Operates from 1 to 125 psi
- Adjustable run time
- Mechanical mixing, integral to spout, optional