Sloan EFX-300.200.0010 BASYS Sensor Operated Faucet, Low-HW, Bowed, 0.5 GPM Laminar, Hard Wired, 6 VDC Plug-in Voltage Adapter, Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-300.200.0010 BASYS Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status if you need it to ship faster than 2-10 business days. These normally ship out in 2-10 business days.
The modest profile minimizes the potential for vandalism, making this body type ideal for high-use, low security environments. For extra assurance against damage, opt for the capacitance model.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-300 series faucets are electrically powered with battery backup. Please be careful when ordering. If you need an adapter, be sure to order the proper model number that includes an adapter. Not all models include an adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ Low Faucet (IR) Features
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8" compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Single hole installation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line purge mode, eliminates stagnant water
- Operates from 1 to 125 psi
- Adjustable run time
- Line powered using a variety of voltage adapters (batteries act as a backup) option
- Mechanical mixing, integral to spout, optional