Sloan EFX-275.002.0100 BASYS Sensor Faucet, Mid, Solar Powered, 1.5 GPM Aerated, 4" Trim Plate (EFX-275-4-SOL-CP-1.5GPM-IR-FCT)
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-275.002.0100 BASYS Solar Powered Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status if you need it to ship faster than 5-10 business days. These normally ship out in 5-10 business days.
The medium profile provides optimal height and proportions for effective hand washing, making it well suited for most restroom environments.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-275 series faucets are Solar powered and do not hookup to electrical via AC or adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ EFX-275.002.0100 (IR) Features
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm (6 Lpm) (1.5GPM)
- Spray Type: Aerated (installed) or Laminar (in box)
- Sensor Type: Infrared (IR)
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Trim Plate: 4" (102mm) (4)
- Power Supply: Solar (SOL)
- Temperature Mixer: Mixer Not Included
- Finish: Polished Chrome (CP)
- Factory Default Timeout: 10s
- Factory Default GPC: 0.75
Sloan BASYS™ Mid Faucet (IR) Features
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Supply strainer serviceable from above deck
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8" compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Four (4) "AA" alkaline batteries
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Line purge mode, eliminates stagnant water
- Adjustable time-outs