Sloan EFX-100.003.0010 BASYS Faucet, High-HW Bowed 1.5, Hard Wired
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EFX-100.003.0010 BASYS Faucet price. Call us at 888-503-7937 to verify stock status if you need it to ship faster than 2-10 business days. These normally ship out in 2-10 business days.
The tall profile offers a distinct aesthetic as well as an optimized delivery angle that permits a greater wash area. Users can scrub past their forearms, if desired.
Note: The Sloan BASYS EFX-100 series faucets are electrically powered with battery backup. Please be careful when ordering. If you need an adapter, be sure to order the proper model number that includes an adapter. Not all models include an adapter.
Please view the spec sheet below to understand the Sloan BASYS model numbers. Each digit in the part number represents a feature. The spec sheet outlines each place holder in the product number and what variations can be ordered. Once you know your exact desired BASYS part number, order that exact part number on our website or call and place your order by phone at 888-503-7937. You can search the exact part number using our search box above, or try browsing to the exact BASYS Faucet menu category. ProDryers is a well-trusted, authorized Sloan dealer and offers extremely low BASYS pricing.
Sloan BASYS™ High Faucet (IR) Features
- All serviceable components above deck
- One tool service
- All wetted components to be stainless steel, engineered thermoplastic, EPDM, and copper or copper alloy
- Solenoid housed in removable carrier that includes supply strainer
- Integral water supply shut off
- Supply strainer serviceable from above deck
- Mechanical mixing, integral to spout, optional
- Vandal resistant spray insert, key housed inside faucet body
- All electronics sealed to IP-67
- Gold plated electrical contacts
- Above deck individual diagnostic indicators for battery life, solenoid condition, and power up mode
- Flexible, high pressure supply hoses, 3/8" compression connections
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid
- Double infrared sensors with automatic setting feature
- Single hole installation
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Selectable Sloan programmable line purge mode eliminates stagnant water
- Adjustable run time from 0-3600 seconds (Factory set at 10 second maximum run time upon continuous detection)