Sloan EBF-550-H Optima Plus Gooseneck Sensor Activated Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EBF-550-H Optima Gooseneck Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 2-7 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
The Sloan OPTIMA Plus® EBF-550 Battery Powered Gooseneck Hand Washing Faucet operates by means of an infrared sensor. Once the user’s hands enter the sensor’s effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until hands are moved away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EBF-550 Series gooseneck hand washing faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
Optima® and Optima Plus® gooseneck faucets provide hygienic, touchfree electronic operation and are engineered for reliable, long-lasting performance in high-traffic restrooms and other hand-washing stations. These chrome-plated brass faucets, available in battery-powered and hardwired models, provide the ultimate in user convenience for tempered or hot/cold water operation while incorporating vandal-resistant features to prevent misuse and abuse.Includes:
- Shower Spray Head (2.2 gpm/8.3 Lpm)
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Isolated Latching Solenoid Operator, isolates magnetic components from water contact
- Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Low Battery LED Indicator Light
- User friendly Variable Time Out Settings
- Serviceable Filtered Solenoid Valve
- Bak-Chek® Tee for Hot/Cold Supply
- Spray Head with Pressure Compensating Flow Control
- Metal Jacketed Wire Protection for Sensor Lead
- Includes four (4) AA-size Alkaline Batteries
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included
- Optional 6 VDC Plug-in Adapter available (Batteries act as backup when using optional adaptor)
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited