Sloan EAF-700-LT-ISM Optima® i.q.® Gooseneck Lavatory Faucet
Extremely low, hard to beat Sloan EAF-700-LT-ISM Optima® i.q.® Gooseneck Faucet price. This product will ship direct from Sloan and has a lead time of 2-10 days. Call us at 888-503-7937 with questions or for quotes on bulk pricing. We are an authorized, well-trusted Sloan supplier.
Sloan’s Optima® i.q.® EAF-700 Series electronic hand washing faucets operate by means of a dual infrared sensor and microprocessor based logic. The modular design incorporates all of the operating components of the faucet, including the sensor, solenoid and circuitry above the sink within a die-cast metal spout.
With no handles to turn or buttons to push, the Sloan EAF-700 Series hand washing gooseneck faucets are a clear answer to combating the spread of germs throughout the public restroom. Sloan touch-less faucets should be installed in all public washrooms.
The i.q. Gooseneck is an ideal solution for handwashing applications that require a reliable sensor activated gooseneck faucet and delivers water in a 1.5-gpm laminar stream. The user can adjust the water temperature for individual comfort level and more effective washing.
ISM models feature an integral temperature control lever which allows the user to adjust the water temperature. This adjustment can also be converted to a fixed setting. EAF faucets ordered without the ISM variation must be connected to a single, pre-tempered water supply.
- Temporary-off Feature for Cleaning
- 12/24 hour Hygienic Rinse Line Purge Function – Field Settable
- Unitary Spout Housing Assembly for Easy Cleaning
- Modular One-piece Construction with all Concealed Components above deck
- Double Infrared Sensors with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor
- Bi-stable Magnetic Solenoid Valve
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High-pressure Hose and Strainer
- 3 Year Warranty with Sloan, Limited